Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

My Samoan study.

In Amua we have been learning how to speak in Samoan language.
My translation in Samoan.I Amua ua matou aʻoaʻoina pe faapefea ona tautala i le gagana Samoa.
I have been learning about it for Samoan language week.My translation in Samoan. Sa ou aʻoaʻoina e uiga i le gagana Samoa i le vaiaso. If you are Samoan and you past my study I would love it if you could teach me some of your language in the comments.This was an very cool experience for me I would love to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about