Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Cross Country Run writing

Right now I feel afraid.The race is looking straight at me.
“Oh no the race has started”. I said.
I started panicking even more because it is my turn.I started running as fast as I can.
As I finished passing Mrs Mundy I saw a spiky sharp scary creature chasing me. So I ran like never before.
I got more scared every time I looked back. I felt like I was a cheetah. I knew the faster I went was because I was afraid. So I kept looking and looking over and over. Then I was more  frighten. I looked back once more and the creature was getting tired.
But it still was chasing me. I started wondering what type of animal it is and why it is chasing me? I did not hurt the thing. I looked back for a little longer, then  I realized what it  was then I got more scared. It was a, porcupine!
´´ahhh´´ I screamed
Then I realized why it was chasing me. It must of been eating then as it looked up it saw me running, then it chased after me. So if I slow down it might stop chasing me.
So I slowed down then it went in the bushes.
Oh no I'm going to be last I need to hurry up.
The finish line is right there. I…….  made it.
´´Yay I came 4th that's ok.´´
It's better than last. So I went back to my whanau house. I felt so great. That race was so fun, at first I was scared but now I feel awesome I am so proud of myself I really hope I can see that naughty scary porcupine again. He's the one that made me 4th.


We are learning how to describe an animal.

I found it hard because I could not find the picture. 

Next time I would like to add more similes, adjectives and exaggeration to my stories.         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about